A passionate family
How we work outside the lines
- Be a part of the story. We are hell-bent on telling stories our guests will remember. We understand that our guests come back for the memory, not the ingredients alone.
- Create a spirit of welcome. Everyone is equal in our restaurants. We will be remembered by how we make our guests feel when they arrive and when they leave.
- Cultivate the family. We empower each other and ourselves. We motivate by example rather than intimidation. We support a positive team environment so we can rise together. The employees within the acclaimed collection of restaurants have the rare opportunity to not only refine their skills but access to an ever-growing community of culinary talent. Each member of the long-tenured staff has grown along with the Barbara Lynch Collective--serving diners at a variety of its restaurants.
- Make it look effortless. We are all about style without pretension. We follow our intuition to sense the type of experience our guests want. And if we do make a mistake, we own it.
- Passion is paramount. We hire people, not positions. Because skills can be taught but passion comes from within.
- Say yes. Dare to be yourself. Be a leader. Follow Barbara’s lead by proving the doubters and naysayers in your life wrong. You can do this.
- Always be learning. We are armchair travelers who discover the world through the culinary arts. We soak up as much knowledge as we can. We are always inspired, always in motion.
Uncommon benefits for uncommon people
Group health and dental insurance
- 401k retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Growth opportunities
- Be a part of the culture valuing lifelong learning